Vintage Gold Snake Ring
Vintage gold snake ring with a wonderful coiled shape. Serpent motifs have been worn and adorned since ancient times. We all have challenges and as we overcome them we arrive at the conclusion of our hopes and the beginning of our dreams. Such is the power of the Sacred Serpent as it circles back triumphantly from where it was into where it is going. Winding and coiled serpent motifs in jewelry have traditionally represented eternal love, wisdom and transformation.
- The shank measures 2mm and the front is approximately .85".
- Hallmarked 585 for 14k gold content
- Professionally cleaned and polished
- weight - 3.40 grams
- size - 5.75USA
- provenance - Spain
- circa 1980s
DISPLAY BOX NOT INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
Need help finding your ring size?
- Cut a string
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.