Memento Mori Skeleton Hand Necklace
This Memento Mori skeleton hand necklace was created as a tribute to honor the historical artform of mourning jewelry; the Latin words Memento Mori translate to "we all must die”. A frequently misinterpreted tradition that is often considered to be a dark reminder of our immortal nature, while it is in fact more intended to commemorate and celebrate a life. These sentimental keepsakes help us remember that in the balance of all things, there is always light (life), just as there is dark (death). The beauty of this balance is reflected in each piece of the Memento Mori collection, using common themes such as skulls, flowers, and serpents, which endearingly represent eternal love.
- Necklace length: 20.75 Inches
- Pendant height: 1.75 Inches
- Pendant width: .70 Inches
- The base is composed of 18K gold plated silver and topped with fired enamel. The center finger is adorned with a ruby ring.
- measures .70"W x 1.75"L and weights 4.70 grams.
- Floats from an 18K yellow gold plated silver chain.